GradpheneTM is fully compatible with NEMS, MEMS, and semiconductor processing. Material quality is ensured via statistical process control (SPC) and strict quality analysis (QA) so you can rely on quality data and performance. GradpheneTM can be transferred onto rigid or flexible substrates. It can be supplied on copper wafers, foils, and any type of semiconductor wafer or substrate: Silicon, silicon oxide, quartz, engineered wafers, and even polymers for printed electronics. Product geometries range from 1″ samples to 3″, 4″, and 6″ wafers.
GradpheneTM is the ideal material for research and product development. Substrates can be supplied in two quality grades:
- Premium (over 90% monolayer), and
- Superior (over 80% monolayer),
Use the thumbnail bar to the right to select your products of interest. If you have specific needs (i.e. transfer graphene onto any patterned wafer and/or custom substrate), please visit our Services page or contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Excellent quality and purity: GradpheneTM monolayer over 80% and 90%
- Sheet Resistance: 400 to 1,200 Ohms/sq, depending on support substrate
- Mobility: 2,500 +/- 1,000 cm2/V*s at room temperature.
- SPC/SQC: Statistical process and quality control
- Multi-site Raman Mapping and optical inspection across substrates and wafers.
- Versatility: Transferrable onto any substrate: Semiconductors, Si, SiO2, quartz, engineered wafers, polymers, printed electronics, etc.
If you are new to the field of graphene research and nanoelectronics, we recommend our Discovery Kits, which come with useful technical guides to get you started.